Monday, November 17, 2008

What to do??

Thanksgiving is approaching fast and before we know it Christmas will be here! Were spending Christmas in New Mexico with my family this year...I am SO excited!
But I am torn...do I decorate the house for Christmas?
This will be our 3rd Christmas at this house (we moved November 4th, 2006). The 1st Christmas we had a little tree up and it was cute, but there were like 50000 little ornaments and it drove me nuts. I like big ornaments. Easy ornaments. I would also like to have a tree that has lights already on it, yes Im lazy but I HATE putting lights on a tree, nothing bothers me more than going around the dang tree a million times. But that kinda tree comes with a big(ger) than I want to pay for price tag.
So I either cough up the money and buy a tree and ornaments. Or just settle with my little tree on the coffee table. Im not putting up the one we had the 1st year, it drove me crazy! It kept falling over!
If you have any ideas let me know....

No comments: