Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FishFish swimming in heaven and other updates

So I have been awful at taking pictures lately, so Im just going to give a quick recap of whats been going on in our 'excititng' lives.

FishFish died and went to fishy heaven while I was in New Mexcio. Im sad, and feel somewhat guilty because I wasn't a very good fishy mom these last few months of his life. Maybe he died of neglect? We had him for 3 years though, I guess thats a long time to live for a Beta. Gary forgot about him while I was gone for 3 weeks, so I think the poor lil guy starved. FishFish...may you swim in peace :)

We sold the chickens! Not that we didnt enjoy the fresh eggs, but the hens stunk so bad! We had a wave of rainy weather that lasted about a month. And during that time it smelled like chicken doo all over the place, if we opened the window it would stink, if we were sitting in the front yard we could still smell them! Gary said the lady that bought them knew nothing about chickens, but I hope they are in good hands. It's a lot cheaper for me to pay $3 for a dozen organic eggs then to buy $16 worth of chicken feed. So Im ok with this.

Its almost our anniversary!! Were going to Yellowstone for 2 days and sightsee part of Wyoming the other two days! I know everyone goes camping at Yellowstone, but I will be camping at the Holiday Inn! Gary wants to take the tent and sleeping bags just incase...I have a feeling we will camp at least 1 night!!

I joined a gym! And got a trainer! I have never been a fan of the gym, mostly cause I get bored in them. But having a trainer has made everything a lot more fun! I havent lost any weight. But Im sure it will come off soon enough. Having PCOS makes it hard to lose weight, so I think once my body figures out whats going on, things will take off!

Thats all I can think of for now...

No comments: