Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall is here!



My favorite season is here!! I love the colors, the weather, the food, the activities...the only thing I do not like about fall is that it leads to winter, and it comes way to soon! We had snow this morning!! SNOW!! So I am asking Mother Nature to please keep winter away for a while and let us enjoy fall. After all, we were robbed of our summer by endless rain storms in May & June.
The cute blinkie thingy is courtesy of a great website called The Cutest Blog On The Block


2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness you have been busy! I have to play catch up on your blog! I guess moving to AZ has really made me fall behind. I'm glad things are going well for you. Have a happy fall!
Alicia

Keely said...

I love Fall too! Now if it'd only stop raining so I can enjoy it!!! LoL! I don't mind the winter. So I'm excited!!! :)