Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's been so long

A lot has happened since January, well a lot has happened to our house. Were remodeling the basement! It's going to be great! The basement is already finished but there was this really long narrow room that was wasn't functional, so it ended up as a "storage" area.

We split the room into two and now its two smaller rooms plus we added a hall and two extra closets for storage! Each room has a 4' closet too! If you've ever been in our house you know there is ZERO storage room. So I can't help but be excited about all these closets!! Oh and Gary added cabinets at the top of the stairwell too!! Yay for storage!

The sheetrock is done, now Gary is attempting to do crown moulding in "my" room (I claimed one of the two rooms to do whatever I want to it! And I want crown mouliding!)

Pictures will follow soon!

We also agreed that this will be the LAST renovation we will do on this house!! I have waited for Gary to agree to this for a long time! 

It seems like it's been forever since Ive blogged, not that Im great at it, but I enjoy reading what I write :0) And having a scrapbook of our life.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Nice to hear from you, thank you for sharing!