Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy 2011!


We hope that it is the best year that you ever have!
And that the next one is even better!!

Were looking forward to a lot this year and pray it will all work out.

A few things to celebrate in 2011:

We'll be married half a decade in August! 

I am finally going to decorate the house...I will!

I am going to graduate...it's 'bout time!

Gary is already doing great things with his woodworking and he has lots of projects planned!

And hopefully we'll get to go to Florida this summer!

and Im sure there will be many more things to come!!

Happy 2011!


1 comment:

Alicia said...

Checking in... Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true! Sorry to hear foster care was so difficult for you :( hang in there. I will keep you both in my prayers.
Alicia