Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Good news!

  After 2 MRI's we found out that there are not any tumors in my lower back (woo hoo!) the back pain is caused by a bulged disk (I got epidural cortisone injections to help with that) and that the spot on my spleen is a vascular abnormality (something else to worry about in the future). So no cancer on those!! We are waiting on the tumor markers test, I will get the results next week. Im gonna worry about those then, I just need to relax!

  Thank you to everyone for all of your wonderful thoughts and prayers, they mean so much to us. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful support system, even after this long, you all are still here for me! Thank you!!

  Love you!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

So great to hear. All the positive steps closer to health are each celebrated. You are continually in our prayers.

megankremer said...

Amen!! Will keep praying :) Love you girl

Sweepstakes offers said...

Great chance win Lots of Money by joining shop play win Sweepstakes. You can join these giveaway to win $250 Million.

apnidigitalduniya said...

You can find free listing portal in Faridabad