Monday, September 29, 2008

Just busy

I just wanted to jump on here and tell everyone that life is crazy right now and we havent done anything exciting...well I lie...we did get the wood all stacked and neat. We also bought some stuff at Lowes to make life a little easier. We bought a lawn mower (one that I can start), a snow blower, some cedar fence for the garden and some lights for Garys projects (like he'll ever get to them!).

Im excited for my new lawn mower now I can mow the grass when Gary is gone, I couldnt start the old one. I'll have to take a pic of it :)

Work is hectic as always, but Im getting in the swing of things so everything is going good. I am behind on my school work though...and I have another test on Saturday!!

Today the battery in the truck died...Grant came and jump started it...I drove it to work...and it died again!! I had to call AAA and ended up buying a new battery...not a big deal, just a pain!!

Gary is working in Prescott Arizona until January. I will see him weekends though, so thats good. Except this weekend...he goes elk hunting.

Ok thats all I have for now, gotta get ready for bed!!

No comments: