Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wii & Fit

I have been searching for a Nintendo Wii since July. Well last friday I decided to call Walmart and see if they had any Wii's in stock. I was expecting to hear "no" and "we dont know when any more are coming in" but I was happy to hear that they had just recieved 15 and they would be out by 4pm. I made sure I was there at 3:30 just incase. Well I was one of 11 waiting for the Wii's to come out. So I finally got to hold my beloved Wii in my arms, I promptly paid for it and headed home. I called another Walmart to see if they had any Wii Fit's...they had 2 left. So I rushed there and got my Wii Fit.
Its all hooked up now, I like all the Wii sport games, but I love my Wii Fit, not only do I not feel like Im exercising, but its so much fun! I also like seeing my progress on the TV screen.
Im really glad I got it, I have already lost 2.6lbs from doing it every day. I'll try to update my pregress here on a weekly basis.

No comments: