Friday, May 15, 2009

Hope

"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God"(Psalm 42:5-6, NIV).
Last night as I was checking my email, I got an email from my mom. It was simple, all it was, was this scripture. And it seemed to be the calm at the end of a trying day. I need to remember that no matter what trials I come across, I will never walk alone. He is always with me. Sometimes it is so hard to keep faith, but I know that there is a plan laid out for me and all I need to do is make good decisions and one day I will be able to have the family I want so badly.
I know that everyone has different trials and I pray that the times you feel alone, know your not. He is always with us.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

(((Hugs))) for you and your awesome Mom!