Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 buh-bye!

2009 was full of ups and downs for us, thank goodness it was mostly ups!

  • We rang in the New Year at home, exhausted from a Christmas trip to New Mexico, then a work trip to Prescott, AZ for Gary to finish the job he was doing.


  • In February we found out we are dealing with two infertility obstacles.


  • Spent Easter with Gary's mom and sister


  • Work ended in May for Sam (yay!)


  • Sam headed to New Mexico for three weeks in June ( I had a blast!!)


  • Came home in July and we decided to try to concieve naturally.


  • Gary finished the porch!!!!


  • In August we spent our anniversary week in Yellowstone, we had a beautiful hotel room and had a blast!


  • Work started again for Sam, and a whole new set of challenges came up. But I have learned from them, so in the end hopefully I will be a wiser person(?)


  • October- Dr told us there was no way for us to concieve naturally :(


  • November - Gary turned 25 - Had an interesting Thanksgiving with Gary's family.


  • December - Saw an infertility Dr and he gave us hope!! (more on that in a later post). - We had a quiet Christmas morning at Garys moms house, breakfast was great! Then presents at his dads house. - Sam turned 25 (spent it in New Mexico with my wonderful family) - Happy New Year!!

Like I said, there were a lot of ups and downs, but overall I am so thankful for everything I have in my life, no matter what 2010 brings us, I know we can get through it.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy New Year my friend. I hope all your wishes come true in 2010! God bless you and your sweet family.

Janice said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to hear about the good news from your doctor's appointment!