Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Florida!!

Florida was so much fun! Gary and Dad did lots of fishing, Gary even caught a 4 1/2 foot shark! We also went to Tarpon Springs, it's where the boats dock that bring in sponges, it was a lot of fun. It's also a small Greek community and the food was so yummy! There were lots of small shops that we went into. I loved it. The weather was also great, it was in the 70's most days. Ahhh, I'm missing it again.

We got back from Florida on Tuesday. I was so sad the entire way home, even the night after we got back I was still bawling. I miss my Florida family so much. I loved spending time with my dad, sis, grandma, uncle, and my Ruster (my BFF)!

Me and Ruster (Stacy) deep sea diving...she forgot her gear.

Me and Daddy

                       Dad and a Jack fish
 

Gary and his shark


No comments: