Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 4

  One more day to go!


Well to finish out this week. Then on Saturday I will get a shot called neulasta (or something like that), that shot will send out immature white blood cells from my bone marrow into my body! Apparently its a very painful 3-4 days afterwards, but I need white blood cells to fight off any infections I might be getting. So As long as we have some pain meds, hopefully we can fight off some of the pain.

 Then I will go in on Tuesday again for my benadryl, renidaline, and bleomycin infusion. That should only take about an hour to hour and a half, I am thankful for that.

My nausea has been worse today, but luckily no throwing up yet. Just a lot of dry-heaving. I have had a killer headache all day though, I'm trying to drink lots of stuff and stay up on my Tylenol, but it isn't going away.

 I was able to go out and eat (if you call picking at a meatball sandwich, eating) with some friends after chemo today, it was nice to be around people that make me smile and have a somewhat twisted sense of humor like me:0) Thank  you for my blanket and goodies, I appreciate everything so much!

 Nothing too exciting happened at the chemo clinic today, which I am thankful for. I did get to see a variety of chemo today that other people were being administered. Some were brown, and some were bright red! Kind of interesting, since the most interesting one I have sometimes foams at the top, which makes Gary say that they are flushing me out with Tide!

Blessing for the day: GinGins they are a wonderful little candy that are kinda spicy and not very sweet. They take the nausea away for a little while too, thank you GinGins for being such a big help :0)

I know that this isn't a very thoughtful blessing, but on my first day of serious nausea they really were to me.   Besos for everyone!

No comments: