Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 13

Guess what? Its finally happening, I am losing my hair. I can't even pretend to be happy about this cause this is one of the worst things yet! I woke up to find a couple strands on my pillow, after my shower more than normal came out and I have been shedding throughout the day. My head is also very itchy, I am assuming it has something to do with the hair follicles giving up since my body isn't making any new hair.

I am really bummed about this. I have made the decision to buy a wig, it wont look like my hair before, maybe more like my hair now. I don't think I will wear it every day, but I don't yet have the courage to step into a restaurant or store wearing a scarf.

Gary keeps saying we're going to have a head shaving party...I guess that will happen within the next week or so.

This sucks.

1 comment:

megankremer said...

that does suck, i'm sorry hun. I read about the itchy thing... one lady said when it really started falling out she shaved it and used a sticky roller (the kind for pet hair) for the fuzz and it hurt less. IDK if that will work for you, but might be worth a shot! <3 you girl, and you will look beautiful with no hair too :)